From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of mike cole
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 10:47 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: FW: CALL FOR PAPERS: Studies in Mathematics Education based on Historical-Cultural Theory

That is a wondeerful sources of references, David! Shouldnt we put it on a web page somewhere, perhaps one that provides similar kinds of generative collections of different people's work? Making all the documents web accessible is a larger issue. Schmittau has an article on her use of Davydov's ideas in MCA to be added to the list.
mike