[Xmca-l] Re: Do adults play?

Greg  -  Valerie back-channeled me:

Something quantum physics going on here in a gnomic zen sort of way.
Valerie

and in considering what she wrote, i am now wondering if classical mechanical physics isn't being used here in xmca to explain perception/consciousness and the distinction between "play" and "reality"  -

whereas, for our 'mind', in the world of quantum physics, what is perceived - regardless theater, performance, movies, television, whatever the media - the mind does not discriminate between what we call 'real' and 'imaginary' .  it's all the same.

so perhaps it's a false duality to think of play and real as polar opposites, but rather multiple genres of performance would better work as a theoretical framework.

phillip