[Xmca-l] Re: Link for Butterflies

I've done a search on COPAC and found a DVD recording. It's of the second
of the series

(*Out of the Wilderness* ex*plains how the teaching patterns devised by
Professor Reuven Feuerstein for children in post-war refugee camps are now
being used with black teenagers in New York and disadvantaged children in
Jerusalem*)

The DVD at Birmingham University Library - the details are
here<http://findit.bham.ac.uk/primo_library/libweb/action/dlSearch.do?institution=44BIR&query=browse_subject%2cexact%2clc+4069+o&dym=true&highlight=true&mode=BrowseSearch&loc=scope%3a(44BIR)&browseField=subject&basicSearchTxt(freeText0)=lc+4069+o&lastTerm=lc%252B4069%252Bo&browseDisplayedEntry=LC+4069+O&docCount=1&srt=title&sortField=stitle>