[Xmca-l] Re: searching the archives?

Huw was right, Greg.
If you are using Internet Explorer, you can go to site:lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Mail/ and then use the Site Search on the Google Search bar. But ironically, if you are using Google Chrome for your browser, the Google Search bar is unavailable. So just search for site:lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Mail/ followed by the words you are searching for.
You can insert quote marks, AND and OR to make the serch more precise.

Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/

Greg Thompson wrote:
I'm going to play stupid on this one - partly because I am but also partly
because it seems like it would be of general benefit if there were a
user-friendly way for any average angie or joe to search the XMCA archives.
(but thanks for the unix offer Huw!).
Anyone have any ideas?
-greg