[Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Butterflies of Zagorski

Hello Mike,

It belongs to BBC, but it is not available even in their website. So
basically no access.  Can't we treat it like a out of print book?
If not, can you send it to me privately? I will use it inside the
copyright laws (private and education non profit use).

Wagner