[Xmca-l] Re: (no subject)

Caitlin,
Maybe you could say a little more about what you mean by "play"?
I suspect that you may be talking about an ontogenetically different thing
from what is at the heart of Vygotsky's work (that's not to say that the
two are unrelated, simply that some elaboration is needed...).
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor