[Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA

Never mind the Great Hacker in the Sky. We all great triplicates because the messages are posted to xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu, xmca-l@ucsd.edu and xmca@weber.ucsd.edu. Unlike with marrige, there is no mystery.
Andy
*Andy Blunden*
http://home.mira.net/~andy/

mike cole wrote:
How did the GREAT HACKER know that xmca-ites are hooked on threes?
Wonder where that came from? Haydi seems to have the same problem, but
maybe not everyone?

As a reward, try out this quote from Dewey.

Next to deadness and dullness, formalism and routine,

our education is threatened with no greater evil than sentimentalism.

*—John Dewey*