 From: Jenna McWilliams <jennamcjenna@gmail.com>
To: "lchcmike@gmail.com" <lchcmike@gmail.com>; "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca-l@mailman.ucsd.edu>
Cc: Bruce Jones <bjones@weber.ucsd.edu>; "xmca-l@ucsd.edu" <xmca-l@ucsd.edu>; "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca@weber.ucsd.edu>
Sent: Friday, 4 October 2013, 0:41:23
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Messages on XMCA

I'm getting ready to defend my dissertation proposal, which uses a CHAT framework to operationalize an approach to genderfluency and transmedia fluency that I'm calling trans*literacies. If all goes according to plan, I'll soon be getting all up in CHAT's grill, clutching some transgender theory in one fist and some empirical research in the other!

Jenna McWilliams
jennamcjenna@gmail.com
jenmcwil@indiana.edu

Sent from my iPhone