[Xmca-l] Re: Interpreting videos

Jen,
In my answer to your question I want to play with the notions of
*situated* & *resituated* as occurring within different *types* of spaces
[metaphorical]
I want to re-turn to the event of my starting my response to this months
article by quoting what you wrote 10 years ago.
I *picture* that I was displaying your *spirit* or your *value* or your
*disposition* AS analepsis WITHIN a communicative praxis AS discourse and
action.
Jen, your response was so amazingly *alive* that this *texture* that we
were composing took me by surprise. This texture was a living *example* or
*case* of the unity of cognition/feeling WITHIN dialogical *spaces* as
unfolding *presence*.
You asked "Who is speaking/writing/acting?" WITHIN THIS MEDIUM [this medial
voice] unfolding within this dialogical *space*.
Jen, what may have felt *dead* [your words written 10 years ago] came alive
as a presentation [not a RE-presentation] with a vibrancy and also a deep
PERSONAL reflection on *stuckness*.
I wonder if the video's permanence as "stasis"/presence AS OBJECT is
actually a mode, or genre of encounter?
IF  we *picture* our unfolding speaking/writing/acting praxis AS unfolding
analepsis/prolepsis *unity* AS SPACES forming speakers/author's/agents THEN
the preservation/invention couplet remains a living *phenomena*. [not
stasis]
However if our perceived *subjectivity* is located within a different
*space* expressed within a genre of *presence* as undergirded by essence,
or substance, or elements, or foundations we are within alternative  genres
expressing realms of metaphysics and realms of epistemological *knowing* AS
IF [prolepsis] empirical facticity OR rational conceptual truths which
assumes that *presence* is manifesting what IS underneath, behind, or in
front of *the* subject AS *presence*. This is a genre, a way of talking
that concretizes social practices expressing particular values AS IF
factual.

Jen, re-turning to analepsis, I wonder how significant the cognitive/felt
unity of your 4 questions answering  my questions can be *pictured* as
 keeping metaphorical space *open* AS answerability [Bahktin]. Our
conversation as expression  is an  *example* of a profound *truth*, the
truth of analepsis/prolepsis as it is now unfolding within this
conversation. Cognitive/emotive unity AS *texture/disposition*.
I understand this way of proceeding as an ethical orientation that can be
understood as a shared ethical disposition.

Philip, mentioned the tension of totalizing within your 4 questions and
also within my quoting Vygotsky on permeating/penetrating/enveloping school
environments.
However, the tension of implicit *values* [expressed as possessive
individualism] I believe are already unfolding shared value suppositions as
dispositions.
I recognize that I also feel *stuck* because the potential to imagine
alternative SHARED possibilities that would emerge within communicative
praxis seems difficult to imagine.
The impression I have when I attempt to introduce articles [such as your
article] to other counsellors  is that  others respect  my position as my
idiosyncratic truth. I question if this TYPE of response is *hearing* my
proposal through particular genres that privilege individual interior
*minds*.
I do see a thematic *unity* between this video which expresses an
alternative communicative *space* [can it be referred to as a *zone*?] and
your appeal for us to reflect on school environments as situated [and
resituated] spaces.