[Xmca-l] Re: A Question about Reading and Motivation

Helen,
Try Kevin  Wheldall, eg. Sept 2013 MultiLit moments, page 2, for a
relatively non controversial practitioner
http://www.multilit.com/wp-content/uploads/MM_SEPT13.pdf
(if you search on that site or follow him on twitter you will find longer
studies and ongoing commentary - part of my unfinished reading)