[Xmca-l] Re: A Question about Reading and Motivation

Carol,
Your comment:

"We move in an out of abstract/analytical, fun, meaning,
abstract, laugh, meaning, snack, computer book etc."

is lovely.

Do any teachers ed programs actually teach this?
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor