[Xmca-l] Re: Oscar winner¹s film features Khan Academy in the classroom this Friday on CBS

Sal Khan came out with a book, The One World Schoolhouse, which I found very worthwhile reading.
I clicked on the link and saw an Iowa school classroom...
What video has quickie populism and anti-seminism?
Lois

Don't forget to check out the latest at http://loisholzman.org and http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/conceptual-revolution

Lois Holzman, Ph.D.
Director, East Side Institute for Group and Short Term Psychotherapy
104-106 South Oxford St.
Brooklyn NY 11217
Chair, Global Outreach for All Stars Project UX
tel. 212.941.8906 ext. 324
fax 718.797.3966
lholzman@eastsideinstitute.org
eastsideinstitute.org