From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] on behalf of Helena Worthen [helenaworthen@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 03, 2013 1:35 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity; Greg Thompson; eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l] Re: Fwd: Oscar winner¹s film features Khan Academy in the classroom this Friday on CBS

Does someone have some background about this Khan Academy?  My students
have started popping up with it. The videos start out with quickie
populism that engages but after a while it seems as if the real goal is to
get people to pick up a gun. There's serious anti-Semitism in there, too.
Who are these guys?

Helena