[Xmca-l] Polls are setting to close on article for discussion

As is our custom, here is a last reminder before we close the voting on
article for discussion from Mind, Culture, and Activity
this number. The polls will be open for another day and then lets move on
to discussion. If you have not voted or a curious about the current state
of the voting, click below.

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/MCA/Journal/poll.html

mike
(while reflecting on what our society has and has not been remembering this
past month. No mention of Hiroshima and
Nagasaki in August, a LOT of remembering of the March on Washington (I was
driving back to California after a year
in the USSR and could only take it in on radio), and so far as I can tell,
no memory of the meaning and history
of labor day at all. Interesting.)