[Xmca-l] FW: Position Ad- Please circulate: Methodology, Diversity, and Equity (University of Michigan School of Education)

THIS IS A FORWARDED MESSAGE. PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE SENDER. READ THE MESSAGE CAREFULLY FOR INFORMATION ON THE ORIGINAL SENDER

Dear Colleagues-

I hope all is well with you. Would you please circulate the following position announcement from the University of Michigan School of Education to your AERA SIG membership?

http://www.soe.umich.edu/news_events/news/article/methodology_in_research_on_diversity_and_equity_faculty_position/

The focus of the position search is Methodology in Research on Diversity and Equity, which we hope may be of interest to a number of your members. The goal is to hire several colleagues -senior and junior level and representing a range of methodological approaches- who bring methodological strength and expertise to the study of diversity and equity issues/processes relevant to education. Ideally, the recruited candidates would have the ability/potential to engage in graduate teaching and research training around their methodological and scholarly expertise areas. We are especially interested in strong candidates who can contribute - through their research, teaching, and service - to the overall diversity and excellence of our academic community. So, your support in helping us build a rich and diverse candidate pool would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for your time, and feel free to contact me with any questions or for more information.

Best-
Tabbye

-----------------------------------
Tabbye M. Chavous, Ph.D.
Professor of Education and Psychology
610 E. University Ave, Rm 1404
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1259
Phone: 734-615-1268<tel:734-615-1268>

Associate Dean of Academic Programs and Initiatives
Rackham Graduate School
University of Michigan
915 E. Washington St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-1070