[Xmca-l] Re: Activity Setting

Behavior setting is a term used extensively by Roger Barker and in common
use in
ecological psychology I believe.

It seems that one point of intersection between chat and community psych is
ecological psychology. There is a strong link there between, for example,
Zaporozhets and Gibson.

In our discussions over the past couple of years, Roland, the
anthropologist Tim Ingold
has been influential for some of us in linking different, apparently
related, world views
of a socio-cultural-historical-activity sort.

a conjecture.
mike