From: xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu [xmca-l-bounces@mailman.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of mike cole [lchcmike@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2013 12:09 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity
Subject: [Xmca-l]  Luria/Leontiev as inspirations for design

I have been looking for text where Peg Griffen wrote about the Leontiev
discussion of understanding and motivation.
While looking, I checked out our old, never published monograph on the
organization of reading instruction. There is a section there, beginning on
about p. 25, that has our application of the combined motor method and
Leontiev's
ideas as well.

Perhaps raw material to rip up and throw away, perhaps of use to current
discussion on these issues.

Here is the url
mike

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/People/NEWTECHN.pdf