Re: [xmca] The business of education

We already have young people who only know how to talk to people over their
social media and not those next to them. Now we don't have the teachers
mediating ethics and values in their relationships with their learners.
Perhaps the new generation will only be able to mediate their relationships
of every kind through machines - are those relationships with people going
to survive this assault.

(The epistemology of learning as linear is a huge problem, but its effects
on relationships that are more dangerous.)

Carol