[xmca] Educational neuroscience - from Mike Cole

I think the issue is HOW one makes observable the "unintended motor responses", Andy. The issue of whether the combined motor *method* is a unit of analysis. I think it is a method. what whole is it the simplest instance of? It is a method for being able to identify with some degree of certainty what another person is thinking about. Help me get from there to what it is a unit of analysis of.

mike

ps- why is this not on xmca....
(Andy mistakenly sent his previous message to Mike alone. This is just to put it all back on xmca)