[xmca] RE: Educational neuroscience & Andy Clark

Rod, it's worth noting that while that article might not be specifically
about education, the new Eidyn Extended Knowledge project does have an
educational component to it - so I look forward to seeing what comes out of
that! (relevant project description excerpts:
http://people.kmi.open.ac.uk/knight/2013/03/the-extended-knowledge-project/
)

I've suggested that Andy's work could be considered compatible with the
pragmatism of people like John McDowell in philosophy before, which your
description would support.  Jan Derry (my MA supervisor) at IoE has written
in that vein in the educational context (including with Mike of course).
Best
Simon