Re: [xmca] Re: Luria - New Vodka Old Bottle PDF

What ever happened to Ethnographic Psychology or Experimental Anthropology?
In today's intellectual climate in Psychology and Anthropology, they feel
like oxymorons, or even impossibilities (and perhaps to some very
few, "cutting edge").
Seems like we're just going around in circles...
-greg

--
Gregory A. Thompson, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor