Re: VS: [xmca] Finland

Thank you Carol, I appreciate the SA example. I look forward to reading
your chapter. If you have published any related work on the topic of
"teaching to the test" in SA, I could cite in a piece I'm finishing right
now for a volume of the* **Annals of the American Academy of Political and
Social Science *on social policy in SA 20 years on. SA has its own
entrenched historical precedents, but this seems a good time for policy
experimentation. I think your piece could offer another example of how SA
education leaders could be truer to the idealistic Constitution if they
avoided many aspects of the Anglo-Saxon model.