[xmca] Very temp teaching job

For those in the know and in need:

My department has asked me to help find an instructor for an online section
of P540, Learning and Cognition in Education for Fall 2013. This could be a
nice opportunity for a recent grad to gain teaching experience and for
instructors looking learn current online teaching practices. Please forward
this as appropriate.

This course covers a range of theoretical perspectives in the context of
diverse educational contexts.  A doctorate or ABD in Learning Sciences,
Educational Psychology, or related discipline is required.  Experience
teaching and/or taking online courses required.  The course will be
delivered via the Sakai-based OnCourse platform.  Two different versions of
the course are already developed and personalization is welcome.  The
course starts August 26th, but some advanced preparation will be.  The
salary is $4200.  Applicants should forward a vita, three references, and
summary of relevant experience to me at dthickey@indiana.edu. Please
include P540 in the subject line.

Thank you very much!

Dan Hickey