Rauno Huttunen

Lähettäjä: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] käyttäjän Bruce Robinson [bruce@dolphy.eclipse.co.uk] puolesta
Lähetetty: 2. heinäkuuta 2013 19:16
Vastaanottaja: xmca@weber.ucsd.edu
Aihe: [xmca] Finland

Hello xmcaers,

Following the recent discussion on Finnish culture, you might be
interested in this interview about the Finnish education system and `why
it is so successful from today's Guardian. There's some interesting
speculation about the relationship between relative equality and the
education system.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/education/2013/jul/01/education-michael-gove-finland-gcse

Bruce R