Re: [xmca] unit of analysis

*the germ cell expresses the tendency of the project primordially, rather
than as object.*
*the object of a project IS  its ideal*

This germ cell implies a founding of an object its transformation into an
object WITHIN time [prior to the forming ideal AS object. The founding
process is observable as social relations prior to idealization developing
within a con-text.
Andy, if I have read and interpreted this in the way intended, I still
wonder how we *read* the germ cell's founding as a germ cell.

larry