Re: VS: [xmca] Re: Knotworking (ex: Double stimulation?)

Mike,
This phrase

*it is central to the IMAGINED FUTURES of valued life ways*

is one of those gaps opening within structures and systems.

Imagined futures as in-sights and visions seems to be a key aspect of
prolepsis.

Another key aspect may be recurrence, re-turn, re-reading of structures and
systems REFLEXIVELY.
Larry