RE: [xmca] Banners of Brazil

Sure. But this is only a little elementary fragment of the whole, not necessarily a unit... I guess the unit is not the undiscriminated topics of the agenda, itself. But the contradiction between this first character against a (explicit or not) trying of political conduction of all (which is also in process of polarization)...