Re: [xmca] A.A. Leontiev on his father: very sad and lamentable :))

How,

The *style* of *presentation* of disputes may be a key aspect of *facts*
when presented.
The expression "let the facts speak for themselves"
 may under estimate the formation of facts within particular styles of
presentation.

However some particular styles of presentation may be more facilitative of
double stimulation within co-ordinated projects such as collaborative
inquiry AS shared quests.
This collaborative inquiry is the *spirit* I encounter on this listserv and
the style of presentation as much as the facts generated [or emerging from
the beyond as new beginnings] is critical for its common sense of inquiry
AS quest.