Re: [xmca] Just old Russians? Haydi and the Perfidy of Nations

Also Mike-(shallow of me I know), but you look great with the beard :-)
RL

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 1:23 AM, Andy Blunden <ablunden@mira.net> wrote:

> What a beautiful moment in that youtube movie, Mike! Beautiful. I remember
> 1983. There wasn't much of that going on as I recall!
> Re the set of 16 videos from the UCSD Comms Dept., is there any chance
> that copies could be uploaed to the CHAT group on vimeo.com ?
> Separately, amazing how Bob Dylan's words don't need the music. When you
> read the words silently to yourself, the music just comes!
>
> Andy
>
> mike cole wrote: ...
>
>> Meantime, at the attached link, if you have access to it, is a form of
>> international collaboration across conflicting
>> nations some 30 years ago. At the very least it might prove interesting to
>> test out the shakey state of my
>> Russian and my unbelievable youth!!
>>
>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?**v=SiF4SwTmVBw<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiF4SwTmVBw>

*Robert Lake  Ed.D.
*Associate Professor
Social Foundations of Education
Dept. of Curriculum, Foundations, and Reading
Georgia Southern University
P. O. Box 8144
Phone: (912) 478-0355
Fax: (912) 478-5382
Statesboro, GA  30460

 *Democracy must be born anew in every generation, and education is its
midwife.*
*-*John Dewey.