Re: Fw: Re: [xmca] Double Stimulation?

Andy, your article on Vygotsky's unit of analysis [the general in the
particular] contrasted with the particular [in its ideographic
concreteness] is an excellent source, However, the Wikipedia article
captures the multiple transformations and expansion AS a
cultural-historical perspective that was intriguing.
larry