Re: [xmca] Lectures on child psychology

Hi Bella,

These are from the Lectures on Psychology:

Vygotsky, L. S. (1987). Lectures on psychology. In R. W. Rieber & A. S. Carton (Eds.), The collected works of L. S. Vygotsky. Volume 1: Problems of general psychology (Vol. 1, pp. 289-358). New York: Plenum. (Original work published 1932)

...whereas what I am looking for are the Lectures on Child Psychology

Vygotsky, L. S. (1998). Lectures on child psychology. In R. W. Rieber (Ed.), The collected works of L. S. Vygotsky. Volume 5: Child psychology (pp. 207-296). [Written 1932-34] New York: Kluwer Academic/Plenum Publishers.

Martin