Re: [xmca] Operations

Martin,
Would it be accurate to consider  that consumption *creates* or
*constitutes* a lack or negation as need, drive or purpose. I'm playing
with the notion of *response* to the fact of consumption which then
requires reproducing that which was consumed.

Then the question becomes, Does the infant form [as a mode of life] a need,
drive, or a purpose FROM lack or negation AS a response? Is this a more
accurate way to suggest the infant *responds* to what is lacking or negated
or *gaps* in their forms [modes] of life??

The concept of *participation* puts in question the understanding that
consumption necessarily generates all human subjectivity. Participation may
not always consume resources but may be a form or mode of inter action
which generates motive energy. In the same way as participating in
experiences of *love* may be generative and not merely consumptive. It may
depend on the *mode* of participation.
This is not to say love may become consumptive, and experienced as lack but
does participation/love necessarily become consumptive? It may depend on
our modes of life.

Larry