Re: [xmca] Qualitative Research

Hi Helena,

Yes, there are moves towards faculty organization at Duquesne, in the face of various steps taken by the administration. There is now a local chapter of the AAUP. It is clear that the rules of the game are changing, and commodification is effecting my own status as well. In ways that I probably shouldn't discuss further before the end of this academic year!

Martin