Re: [xmca] Polls are closed: Manfred Holodynsk's article is choice

Andy  and Carol:

So the "object" here is the outburst, and it's contested because it is
perceived very differently by onlookers, managers and the woman herself?

I don't understand the difference between *general* meaning and *universal*

Helena