[xmca] Re: Polls are closed: Manfred Holodynsk's article is choice

Hi Andy - and here I was wondering why operation/action/activity were not
prominent in Manfred's article. Where does he lay out the views in this
note? Am I reading too superficially as usual? Seems important for me to
get clear about!
Mike