Re: [xmca] Perezhivanie and Dewey's concept of experience

Thanks again, Martin.
Question about "crisis" in LSV and your quotation.

*And he in fact wrote that a developmental crisis "is most of all a turning
point that is expressed in the fact that the child passes from one method
of experiencing the environment to another," *

This formulation appears to assume that the crisis is overcome. But while
perhaps the child experiences the active environment differently, isn't
that experiencing the emotion-evocation of conflicting, as-yet-unresolved
forces mixing it up?

Gotta go back and re-read, as usual.
mike