Re: [xmca] New Poll Shortly

Re boundaries of experience and Dewey. In his book on education and
experience he quotes "the poet" in a relevant way

I am a part of all that I have met;
Yet all experience is an arch wherethro'
Gleams that untravell'd world, whose margin fades
For ever and for ever when I move.

The poet was Tennyson, the *I*, Ulysses.

mike