Re: [xmca] Perezhivanie and Dewey's concept of experience

So the distinction makes sense.
Do we need tragedy to stop and think (rework, re-collect, re-turn), though?

Perhaps we need sharp discontinuities to evoke enough disruption to get
emotions activated, to REALLY stop and rethink
large swatches of prior.... ugh...... experience.
mike