Re: [xmca] Perezhivanie and Dewey's concept of experience

Yes, the use of "Thought" in lieu of "Thinking" and "Language" instead of "Speaking" is famous and widely recognised, but I have found that while noting this, people often stick to "meaning" as the attribute of a symbol rather than the gerund of an action verb.

Andy

mike cole wrote:
Not that the same "verbifying" can be found in "Thought and Language" vs "Thinking and Speech." Kind of like Ivo's Dewey
and Dilthey......

Makes international discussion about perezhivanie/experience
an interesting exercise!

mike