Re: [xmca] Which influence does Vygotskji on the today's science in Russia?

Thank you Aston and Mike.

Mike do you have a copy of the article you sent just now. I don't have
access to it has this demands a premium subscriber of the The New York
Review of Books which I am not. Thank you in advance.

Ivo