[xmca] Which influence does Vygotskji on the today's science in Russia?

I have received this e-mail from a german student ("I come from rostock in
Germany and i study psychotherapy for children and adolescents") with the
following questions which I'll post below, as I think this list is much
more apt to reply it. Thank you very much in advance for your help.

- Which influence does Vygotskji on the today's science in Russia?

- How extremely does the effects of the ideological tabooing Vygotskij's
(e.g. Pädologie decree of 1936) at the development of the total European
psychology?

Well I know...not easy questions...but from this good discussions will
certainly arise...

Ivo