[xmca] Comments on AERJ

Dear all,

For those of us that are less informed, does anybody know what AERA is understanding as the field of education in the decision reported below? Does it mean they would open the journal to alternative methodologies and approaches?  And how would this impact international dialogue? I have stopped going to AERA as it has became very local and scarcely sensitive to international contributions and shifted to other European conferences.

Your thoughts will be appreciated.

David

Begin forwarded message: