Re: [xmca] Re: Events: Assistance requested

This is all very helpful. I recommend that stanford encyclopedia entry for
a way to think about the
span of levels and range of phenomena to which we apply the term, event.

Note that in Pepper's "world hypotheses" view, "the event" is the unit of
analysis of contextualism.

hmmmm
mike