RE: [xmca] Re: Dialogic Pedagogy Journal has been born!

Mike, well, I don't agree. I find the peer review process to work better than the alternative. Why so sad?

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of mike cole
Sent: Saturday, January 19, 2013 9:51 PM
To: xmca
Subject: [xmca] Re: Dialogic Pedagogy Journal has been born!

Hi- Sorry if this is a repeat.

i think we all understand that the status of academic publishing is pretty sad and I think that we are all seeking a better set of practices -- although there is probably no concensus on "better"

So what better than to try to embody theory in practice and begin a dialogic journal? !!

Thanks to Eugene and all his compatriots for opening up this new form of publication.
Mike