Re: [xmca] International conferences on adult learning and development

Hi Laure,
The University of Colorado at Boulder will be hosting the International Conference of the Learning Sciences in June 2014.  The theme, Learning and Becoming in Practice, is intended to include the theoretical perspectives that you mention (though it is not limited to these).  Some of the keynote speakers (see link below) are very well known to many of those on this list.  The conference does not specifically focus on the topic of adult learning and development, but it is very likely that some of the sessions will address this topic.

http://icls2014.org/Program.htm

Kevin

***
Kevin O'Connor
Assistant Professor, Educational Psychology & Learning Sciences
School of Education, UCB 249
University of Colorado
Boulder CO 80309
kevin.oconnor@colorado.edu