Re: [xmca] new video from Nikolai Veresov

Nikolai
Thanks for this video.  Your recommendations for where do we go next in
moving to a more complex understanding of Cultural Historical theory are
thought provoking.

In particular I wonder if authors such as Anna Steksenko who have used the
term *transformation* have engaged in a conversation with using the concept
*reorganization*.

In the "drama of development" are these two terms, [transformation or
reorganization] being rhetorically answered??

Larry