Re: [xmca] VYGOTSKY

Hi Haydi--

I believe that projects such as the Nicaraguan sign language project
are very relevant to the issue you/LSV raise. It is the inventiveness of
"next generations" that appear to be the driving force behind the evolution
of language complexity.

http://www.nicaraguansignlanguageprojects.org/

If this is interesting, there are other projects of this kind that could
provide
material for further discussion.

mike