Re: [xmca] "Locating the experiment" - Scribner

The Glick observation was with the Kpelle in an earlier project, Peter
("Cultural context of learning and thinking," 1971 and later papers by
Joe. It for sure is directed at Luria's interpretation of his Central Asian
data. Sylvia did a fair amount of work on syllogistic reasoning in Liberia
and with young kids in the US. And it is certainly linked to the later work
in the construction zone.The mediating work was on the problem of
ecological validity carried out by McDermott, Hood, Trautmann, and myself.
Its on the lchc website for the curious.

mike