Re: [xmca] Polls are open!

:)  ' " Look  behind you!!" shout the crowd , louder and louder in
anticipation of the next impossible fun.. 'tis the  season.

I'm just catching up on the discussions over the summer and read your
thread there about story-telling 'theories':  and histrorically
storytelling as generational orientating in moral values - before
written text technologies became readily accessible) but now there's
science, modelling - and hypertexts too!

 I'm  reflecting that the 'action-research' discussion maybe didn't
take these turns as the paper of the 'reading' starts with Lewins
positions - which was grounded as research-action order - I recall
Michael Glassman commenting on the order...
 I'm still catching up, ...
Christine.