Re: [xmca] Request for information

OK, Thanks Helena and Carol.
Carol's work I know about, and Helena's is of course no surprise. I will presume that is all.
Odd really, that there is such a blind spot.

Andy

Helena Worthen wrote:
Hi -- I have some research getting started, collecting state legislation
regarding bullying at work. Over 20 states have passed laws dealing with
bullying at work. The research question is about how the legislation
works. Does it focus on worker-to-worker bullying, employer-employee or
vice versa bullying, what is the timeline, how quick is its effect, does
it refer the problem to outside authorities (lawyers), does it draw on the
collective witnessing capacity of other workers, what kind of training
accompanies it, etc.

Helena Worthen